Hey out there. This is my story of freedom found. Tales of camaraderie, mishaps and adventures. Come along and enjoy the ride.

My photo
Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Monday, March 06, 2006


Wow. What seemed like what would be a lifetime is now something that is staring us right in the face. It's March, and there are 60+ degree days in the forcast. Yeah, it's still gonna be cold but you can just sense the riding season approaching. Maybe the fact that I haven't even loosened one bolt on the Hawk yet has something to do with the "OH MY GOD, I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME" feelings I'm having.

So here is the good news. The clip-ons and levers are going for powdercoating friday. I will be placing orders for some other goodies by thursday. Hoping to be able to get my shock done this weekend. Bottomline, I have to make some huge progress this week.

Having the bike ready for the road being job #1, I haven't even began to think about all the little things that have to be done to have your bike ready for the track. Safety wiring nuts and bolts, replacing coolant and hopefully new tires is the minimum. Those are only the ones I know about right now, I'm sure there are more.

This is getting fun, isn't it.



Here's to sunny days and winding roads!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that what True Love sounds like!!! LOL I'm glad you enjoy the ride so much! Have fun!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hey baby!! I know we spent alot of money today. More then we planned on.. I just want you to know that I will pass on a few things so you can Have your "baby" ready and safe for the the road!!!! I love you Baby.... Thank you very much for today and for the phones!!!! Miss you Baby!!!!

Who else is reading....