Hey out there. This is my story of freedom found. Tales of camaraderie, mishaps and adventures. Come along and enjoy the ride.

My photo
Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ok. My winter mods are pretty much done and I've finally got the pics organized, somewhat. Still lacking the whole bike pic, here are each individual mods. Well, the major ones anyway. Showing you a black stainless steel brake line really wouldn't make a lot of sense would it.

First a few disassembly pics. The Hawk has been grounded.











Then the re-assembly. Few issues and the issues we ran into really were small.

























I still don't have my CRG billet bar-end mirrors. As soon as those things finally come (I only ordered them 3 weeks ago!), I will let you guys check 'em out! Riding season is here, so if you are a rider, take it easy till the roads are clean, the motorists are aware, and your own rust is knocked away. Ride Safe!

No comments:

Who else is reading....