Hey out there. This is my story of freedom found. Tales of camaraderie, mishaps and adventures. Come along and enjoy the ride.

My photo
Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006


I jumped on an ebay auction last night. This is a 1992 Yamaha FZR600, in ummmmm, an interesting color scheme. We'll figure out a way to fix that. Maybe it looks more red in person. I was waiting to hear from someone on a fantastic deal on a '98 Honda CBR 600F3, but wasn't hearing anything. Of course I'm not the most patient person so I gave this a shot. It was sitting at $1325 so I put in a bid of $1426 when there was about 20 seconds left. Turns out that was just enough and $1425 later, I'm back on a Yamaha. Hopefully I'll get to see it in person today. I'll give more details of the bike later, right now, I'm just happy I'm gonna have another bike. But here are the pics.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Who else is reading....