Hey out there. This is my story of freedom found. Tales of camaraderie, mishaps and adventures. Come along and enjoy the ride.

My photo
Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Friday, August 25, 2006

Hey! It's been just a little while hasn't it. Went a short time there with out any real riding getting done but took care of that last sunday morning. Met up with two other DSB members and headed out to Washtenaw and Livingston Counties, starting out on North Territorial Rd. looking for some curves. I really don't have a ride report, other than I now know that I could be much faster in the slow stuff. Gotta few things to work on like body positioning and trusting the bike. Haven't really got all my nerve back after going down last year, and I can't bring myself to trust these old tires on the bike. How do I know these things? Two ways. Following better riders and actually seeing myself on tape. I look really slow. And although alot of it is also a lack of familiarity with the roads, I'm just plain slow. Here is a link to the vid. Thanks Scot (Smokin on the forum) for leading us around that day, and bringing the camera along. And of course, for piecing together a pretty good production.

DSB N. Territorial Run

And here is another one of Scot's productions. Just a little bit of wheelie action. I think we can look forward to alot of future video from him.

DSB Wheelies

No comments:

Who else is reading....