Hey out there. This is my story of freedom found. Tales of camaraderie, mishaps and adventures. Come along and enjoy the ride.

My photo
Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Saturday, May 09, 2009


The season is coming in full force. The temperature is great and other than a few rainy days, there have been some great days for riding.


No, I haven't ridden yet this year. But, progress has been made on the Fizzer. I have had a set of R1 forks and brakes for probably two years with the intentions of making a serious upgrade to the FZR's outdated design. Also, wanting to complete the stripping of the fairings. I finally enlisted the help of Cafe Motorsports in Eastpointe, MI. So the FZR has new forks with stiffer springs and new fork seals and without a doubt, the R1 brakes will outshine the FZR set up. And it just looks cool as hell.


With the new forks on, I hope to start fitting the headlight. That will be sweet. It's not a show bike, but I think the look is going to be just what I'm looking for.
Most importantly, I'm one step closer to riding again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad it is all getting done. I enjoy reading keep posting!

Who else is reading....