Hey out there. This is my story of freedom found. Tales of camaraderie, mishaps and adventures. Come along and enjoy the ride.

My photo
Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Friday, December 02, 2005

Well, I'm bored and was messing around and figured out a good way to get multiple pics posted so I thought I'd share. Thanks www.photobucket.com for making this so freakin easy. :-) This is my 1998 Hawk GT from day one to pretty much now with some before and after pics of the minor mods I have done up to this point.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



--Ride safe, but have fun doin' it!

No comments:

Who else is reading....