Hey out there. This is my story of freedom found. Tales of camaraderie, mishaps and adventures. Come along and enjoy the ride.

My photo
Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, April 18, 2006


It's a sickening feeling. Found my bike stolen this past weekend. I got to spend just a few extra minutes of my Easter morning filing a police report. Of course, I hold little hope it will be found, but I do hold a little. Since I have such a large audience ;) , could you please do me a favor and browse through my photobucket.com site. Basically any pics I have of my Hawk are here. Hawks are very rare in Michigan, so if you see one like it, there is a good chance it's mine.

I've already been through all the mods, I'll just let you know the VIN #. It is JH2RC3106JM002450. Like I said, I don't expect to see it again, but I do know there is still a slim chance and I am just trying to get as many eyes to see my bike as possible, using every avenue I can think of. If you think you have seen a bike like mine, or know for sure you've seen a gray Hawk GT, please leave me a reply here, or contact me by e-mail through the link in my profile. Thanks.

2 comments:

Deacon51 said...

Thief's suck!

But, I'm already looking for a Hawk GT. I wanted one so bad when I was a senor in High School (Class of '89!) Now that I have some money, and the kids are getting a little older, I would like to build myself a nice clean Hawk GT!

In my travels, I'll keep an eye out for yours... if I see it, the cops will be the first to know, but I'll post on here to!

~Deacon51

Dave said...

I appreciate that greatly. Good luck with your search for a Hawk. They are great bikes and I will definitely have another one, if I don't get mine back.

Who else is reading....