Hey out there. This is my story of freedom found. Tales of camaraderie, mishaps and adventures. Come along and enjoy the ride.

My photo
Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Monday, July 10, 2006

Had some experiences this week, for sure. Since I worked all the hours last week, I made sure to take last Wednesday off, because finally, I wanted to go to Headliners. "What is Headliners," you ask. Well it is really a concert hall down in Toledo, OH but on Wednesdays they host a bike night. More importantly, while hosting their bike night, they have a WET T-SHIRT CONTEST! Yes, I have to check it out at least once.

After meeting up with most of the core
DSB members at one of their houses, we headed south. Detoured to meet up with a couple other riders, and then hit the pavement toward Ohio. By then, we decided to first stop at Jeds Barbeque and Brew for food, since they were also having a bike night and a few other guys from the DSB forums were already there. They had hot waitresses, a bikini bike wash, which I didn't partake or get pics, and Scooter Trash was performing. If you like to watch some good moto-stunts, they definitely fit the bill. Here is some of the goings on at Jeds.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





After more than an hour of waiting for our food, which one guy never did see his, we left and headed for headliners. Nothing going on here but hanging out, checking out bikes and girls. It is a fun time, and I can only share a few of the pics with you, to keep this page kid and work friendly, and I'm not sure if I can even do that. I wish I would have gotten pics of the two chicks dancing close and dirty with eachother, which led to them making out, which then led to body shots while laid on what I can only assume was one of their boyfriends bikes. Nice.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





On Sunday was a DSB group ride down in the Ypsilanti area. Met up with some guys on the east side and enjoyed the dot to dot trip we made down. Shooting here than there than here to meet different people along the way. Was fun and some of those freeway entrance ramps are just plain fun! Finally made it without incident. (even though one of the guys did almost lose a wheelie at about 75 mph when his feet slipped off the pegs)

There was a huge turn out for the DSB ride. Maybe bigger than anyone ride yet. The leader of the ride had a great idea also for pics. There is what was basically the best little set of curves on the ride, and he thought it would be cool to get some pics of some of the riders getting around the corner. Well, I went through once, but ended up blowing my corner speed and came through much slower than I should have. Wasn't smooth on the throttle at all. I'll still share the pic with ya when I get it, though. Until then, here is a pic of the group at the starting spot, and at the first rest stop.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





There was what I consider some unsafe riding for big group rides up to that point, and I really wanted to hit some more curvy stuff, so I left the ride midway through after a rest stop. Mille was going to find the twisty roads out Stockbridge way so I tagged along with him and found some nice curves. I definitely have to figure out a camcorder set-up to share with you guys some of these roads. Until then, you can only see pics of when we stopped. Which is fine, because right now, you would only see how slow I am in the twisty stuff. LOL!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Well, it was a good week. Ride safe out there people.

No comments:

Who else is reading....